Who we are
Our website address is: https://truereligionoutletonline.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While not necessarily personally identifiable, we may collect and store information that you provide to us via the Sites or that you provide to our Customer Service Department, as further described below.1. Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information from users of the Sites in several instances. Some examples are as follows: We may collect your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date when you make a purchase. This information is used to provide the products and services that you have ordered or requested, to process and ship orders, to send order and shipping confirmations (or other transactional information) and/or to provide customer service.
- We may collect your name, email address, mailing address, zip code, and preferences if you complete a form within our stores. This information may be used to provide you with products that may be of interest to you and to provide you with information that you request.
- We may collect your name, email address, mailing address, zip code, date of birth, and gender if you create an account with us. This information will be used to help you keep track of your orders, to keep you updated about special offers, updates related to the Sites, and to facilitate checkout during purchases.
- We may collect your name, email address, gender, and postal code if you sign up to receive promotional emails from us. This information may be used to contact you about sales, special offers and new features available through the Sites.
- We may collect your name and email address if you contact us with a question or request a Live Chat with us. This information may be used so that we can respond to your question or contact you should we disconnect from our Live Chat.
- We may collect your name, email address, and other contact information if you participate in a promotion (e.g., contest, sweepstakes) that we sponsor. This information will be used to fulfill the terms of the promotion and to contact you regarding promotional and special offers, sales, and new features available through the Sites. It will also be subject to the terms accompanying such promotion.
- We may collect your name, age, zip code, shopping habits, email address and/or mailing address if you choose to participate in one of our on-line surveys. This information will be used to help provide us with relevant information about our consumers.
We also may obtain, collect and aggregate information (including Personal Information) provided to us by our marketing service providers and other vendors. That information may include information on current subscribers or customers, and is used for a number of things including enabling us to send you the most relevant, timely and exciting offers and announcements specifically tailored for you and your interests. Of course, you can update your information or change your preferences regarding receiving announcements and other information from us at any time by accessing your account via the Sites. (For more information, see below section entitled How Can I Access, Correct and Update My Personal Information?)
The above section provides examples of the Personal Information that we may collect through the Sites and the manners in which we may use such Personal Information. If you do not want us to collect your Personal Information, please do not provide it to us.
You do not need to create an account with us to use the Sites. When you use the Sites, including by browsing our merchandise and/or contacting us with inquiries, we collect certain electronic information, some or all of which may not identify you (“Electronic Information”). The Electronic Information we collect includes, without limitation, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, Internet browser information, other characteristics of your device and software, domain names of your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your approximate geographic location, a record of your usage of our Sites, the time of your usage and aggregated Personal Information that cannot be used to specifically identify you. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, generally cannot, in and of itself, be used to specifically identify you. This information is used to analyze and to improve the Sites and to provide our customers with a fulfilling shopping experience. We also may receive certain Electronic Information (including, without limitation, of the types set forth above) from various third parties. The Electronic Information we receive from third parties may be combined with the information we collect as specified herein, including Personal Information. If non-personal Electronic Information is combined with Personal Information, it may be viewed as Personal Information. However, where the data remains non-personally identifiable, it will not be viewed as Personal Information. We provide additional information on our Non-Personal Information collection below:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.